Thompson Baptist Church
Sunday Morning Worship
Worship Service is at 9:00 a.m.
In person in the sanctuary. DVD's available in the downstairs lobby after 5:00 p.m. Also available to view on You Tube and TBC website in afternoon.
Sunday School is at 10:15 a.m.
We have a class for everyone:
Adult I, ages 36-55
Adult II, ages 55+
Adult III, ages 35 and under
Adult IV, ages 60+
Adult V, ages 40-65
Adult VI, ages 35+
Nursery, birth- 1 yr.
Toddlers, ages 2-3
Preschool, ages 4-5
Youth, grades 7-12
Sunday Evening Worship
Service is at 5:30 p.m.
In person in the sanctuary
- Prayer Luncheon is @12:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
- Choir Practice is at 5:30 p.m.
- Churchwide meal @ 6:00 p.m.
- TBC Youth meet in the Student Building @ 6:30 p.m.
- Mission Friends (preschool boys and girls) meet @ 6:45 p.m. in room 202.
- GA's (girls grades 1-6)meet at 6:45 p.m. in room 103
- RA's (boys grades 1-6) meet at 6:45 p.m. in room 201
- Young Adults will meet at 6:45 in room 205.
- Adults will meet at 6:45 p.m. in the sanctuary.
We meet for worship at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays, followed by Sunday School at 10:15.
Please monitor the TBC Facebook page for updates, including:
Updates from the staff
Information regarding the weekly sermon topic
Christmas Events in the month of December:
Ladies ornament swap will be held in the home of Mrs. Sarah Hopkins Monday, December 4th @ 6:00 p.m. Bring a wrapped ornament and finger food. We will meet in the Church parking lot at 5:45 to ride in the van. There will not be enough space for parking.
Men and boy's pocket knife swap will be Tuesday, December 5th @ 6:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall. Bring a wrapped pocket knife.
Children will have an ornament swap in the home of Gary and Bridget Burris Saturday, December 9th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Bring a wrapped ornament.
We will have Deacon ordination Sunday, December10th during the morning service.
Young Adult's will have a Christmas party in the home of Tanner and Sami Johnston Wednesday, December 13th from 6 to 8 p.m.
Thompson Christmas Parade will be Saturday, December 16th at 10:00 a.m. with a meal to follow afterwards in the fellowship hall.
"Christmas at Thompson" will be Sunday, December 17th at 5:30 p.m. Please join us for some amazing music and worship.
College Class will have their Christmas party Friday, December 29th in the home of Zac and Bradi White.
- Mission Friends (Preschool), meet on Wednesday evenings @ 6:45 p.m. in classroom 202 in the fellowship hall.
- RA's (boys grades (1-6)meet on Wednesday evenings in room 201 at 6:45 p.m.
- GA's (girls grades 1-6) meet on Wednesday evenings in room 103 at 6:45 p.m.
- Youth (grades 7-12) continue to meet in the student building Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- College students meet in room 205 Wednesday nights at 6:45 p.m.
- Young Adults:
Young Adults meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:45 in the Young Adult classroom,05
Adults meet on Wednesday's at 6:45 p.m. in the sanctuary.
Where men and boys meet for breakfast and fellowship. All men and boys are welcome. The next breakfast is scheduled for Sunday, January 28th at 7:30 A.M.
50 Plus Ministry:
- The next get together for 50 plus will be Saturday, December 2nd. Lunch will be provided. We will have a white elephant gift exchange (it can't be a bought gift, must be something you already have) Bring a friend and a gift and join us for a great time of fellowship with good friends and good food. Bring your favorite treat.
If you would like to be added to the 50 plus mailing list, see Libby Mitchell or Beverly Whittington.
As of February, 2023 all donations to New Construction will go towards the loan with the highest interest rate. This is the New Sanctuary.
Join us on Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night for worship.
Anyone wanting to reserve church facilities for personal/private use needs to contact the church office for a request form, so the event can be placed on the calendar.
Anyone wishing to join our Prayer Chain & Special Announcement thread please text: @tbcprayerc to 81010.
Anyone wishing to receive a monthly calendar please contact Ms. Jackie Nobles (Administrative Assistant) at 601-567-2262. If you do not have an email, printed copies will also be available in the foyer.