THOMPSON BAPTIST CHURCH
Brotherhood Breakfast is August 29th in the fellowship hall @ 7:30 a.m. All men are invited to come.
Mission Friends (preschool) will continue though the summer.RA's and GA's (1st through 6th grade) They will have music camp July 26-31 from 9:00a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
There will be a music presentation followed by a Fish fry Aug. 1st @ 4:30 p.m. at the river.
RA's and GA's will resume classes on Wednesday August 4th @ 6:45 p.m.
- Youth will continue to meet on Wednesday's at 6:45 p.m. with Mrs. Nikki Byrd.
- The College class will have a fund raiser August 15th to raise money for the Passion Conference. They will have pulled pork plates available after morning service and also after Sunday School.
August TBAIf you would like to be added to the 50+ mailing list, see Libby Mitchell or Beverly Whittington.
As of the April business meeting, all donations to the New Construction Fund will go to the construction cost of the new Student Ministry Facility. Those desiring to donate toward the elimination of debt will need to notate such on their checks.
We will be taking sealed bids for a silent auction for the Church golf cart beginning with $3500.00. These are to be turned in to the Church office.
Anyone wanting to reserve church facilities for personal/private use needs to contact the church office for a request form, so the event can be placed on the calendar.
We meet for worship at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays, followed by Sunday School at 10:15. We also post our service online via the website and social media on Sunday evenings.
Please monitor the TBC Facebook page for updates, including:
Streamed Worship Service on Sundays
Updates from the staff
Information regarding the weekly sermon topic
Sunday Morning Worship
Worship Service is at 9:00 a.m.
In person in the sanctuary
Morning Worship service is streamed on Facebook, YouTube, and the website that evening.
Sunday School is at at 10:15am.
We have a class for everyone:
Adult I, ages 36-55
Adult II, ages 55+
Adult III, ages 35 and under
Adult IV, ages 60+
Adult V, ages 40-65
Adult VI, ages 35+
Nursery, birth- 1 yr.
Toddlers, ages 2-3
Preschool, ages 4-5
Youth, grades 7-12
Sunday Evening Worship
Service is at 5:30pm.
In person in the sanctuary
- Prayer Luncheon every Wednesday @ 12:00 p.m. Evereyone is welcome.
Mothers come join us once your children are back in school.
- Churchwide meal @ 6:00 p.m.
- TBC Youth Gathering in the fellowship hall on Wednesday evenings @ 6:45 p.m.
- Young Adults will be meeting in the sanctuary on Wednesday evenings @ 6:45 p.m.
- RA's (1st - 6th grade boys), GA's (1st - 6th grade girls) will have music camp July 26th - 31st. Mission Friends (preschool boys and girls) in classrooms on Wednesday evenings @ 6:45 p.m.
- The Adult Small Group Study, will meet at 6:45 in Adult I classroom, studying "It's Not too Late" by Tony Evans.
If you've ever wished you could take back something you said or a poor choice you made, don't despair. God can redeem your past and set you on a path to a new future.
Wednesdays @ 6:45 p.m.
"It's Not Too Late" by Tony Evans, led by Bro. Jim Bradford, This class is for adults of all ages.